Thursday, 12 February 2015

Valentine's Day and the True Love

قال قال رسول اللہ ﷺ ۔۔۔
"مَنْ اَحَبَّ لِلہِ وَاَبْغَضَ لِلہِ وَاَعْطٰی لَلہِ وَمَنَعَ لِلہِ فَقَدِاسْتَکمَلَ الْاِیْمَانَ"
Who loved for Allah, hated for Allah, Given for Allah and prevent giving for Allah, thus he completed his Faith.
Western people use to celebrate 14 February as the day of so called Love.
What I observed is that they are failed to find the true Love in their lives.
Like in their childhood, they spend more time with their babysitter then their Mothers.
When they grow up, they prefer to hang out and share their feelings with their friends out there, rather then their real brothers and sisters.
When they begin to earn they left their Fathers and start to live separate.
When they get married they get bored to being with a single person and use to have several illegal relations, i.e., Girl Friends and Boy Friends.
When they have their own children they often humiliate them sexually like we have seen many examples in past.
And when they get old, they are sent to Old Age Homes, because their children don't love them.
And After all this, they Die ALONE.
They spent their whole loves in the obedience of Satan, and being deprived by the Love of their GOD. 
But there is a point!!
They celebrate Valentine's Day every year :)
Every year, with a new Deception.
My dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam. Islam gives us complete guideline that how should we spend our lives.
And when it comes to love someone.
Then Islam tells us that who should we love.
In light of the teachings of our Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) I have a lot of relations to share love.
Only to seek the happiness of My God, my Creator Almighty Allah.
I love My Father for the sake of Allah.
I love My Mother for the sake of Allah.
I love My Brothers for the sake of Allah.
I love My Sisters for the sake of Allah.
I love My Uncles for the sake of Allah.
I love My Aunts for the sake of Allah.
And I love my every Sister and Brother in Islam for the sake of Allah.
And In sha Allah I will Love My spouse for the sake of Allah when I will get Her ;)
Oh Muslims! Please wake up and get off such deceptions. Don't deceive yourselves.
Because only that Love is true Love which gives you support, peace and care throughout your live.
And My Brothers and Sisters, please prefer to get married then having any Girl Friend or Boy Friend.
Such illegal relations will leave you in this life, but your spouse will be with you in JANNAH In sha Allah.
May Allah show us the righteous path.
اللهم يا مقلب القلوب والأبصار ثبت قلوبنا على دينك
آمین۔
تحریر: طلحہ شہادت
Talha Shahadat​

2 comments:

سیما آفتاب said...

Ma Shaa Allah Very Well Written

Osama Rabbani Adam said...

بہت اچھا ہے للے...